Extremely functional, and works to Perfection; and more...

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:11 AM
I absolutely love this thing; it definitely saves alot of time typing in all the code for a slideshow. Better yet; if there's an image that's corrupt, this program won't generate it through like other programs will. There's nothing worse than having an image that looks like half an image, or two in one, etc... A slide show with bad images, makes a bad slideshow.
I have well over 15.000 images that i'm producing through this generator; i'm half-way through, and it came up with 10-15 corrupt images. This gives me a chance to replace these images with the originals; plus when I restart the generator, it quickly runs through what's already been generated, and starts where it left off afterwards.
Took a bit to get used to, but works absolutely great. I only needed to know that the images needed to be all seperated in seperate categorized sub folders, then the generator does the rest.

Thanks a million for this one; finally!!!! something that works with ease, and gets rid of the head-ache of typing thousands of lines of code.

Thanks again,
Ed